Because every post SHOULD have a photo...here's today's pic. (Brenda, Misty, Me, Kellie, Desirae, Deidra, Danicia)In other news...Rustin's FINALLY going to see a knee specialist today in Sacramento. After having knee surgery in December and he is still having complications. Sooo...we are happy this MD has agreed to see him!
I am hanging out at home...enjoying my last day off before a couple days of work.
3 comments:
Lisa, welcome to the world of bloggiing! It really is fun and it's like keeping a journal for all to see. I'm so pumped about Rustin getting to see the specialist, don't forget to blog the results. :0)
Cute picture! Sorry to hear about Rustin and his knee still bothering him!
I'm so glad you're blogging and that we can keep in tough this way now too!
Hi Lisa, your blog is really nice.
Rustin, I also need knee surgery. We are getting old dude!
Good Luck to you guys.
Post a Comment