We had a blast in Monterey, although it was pretty darn chilly.
Our first stop was the Monterey Bay Aquarium. It was amazing...I think the jelly fish were the best! Rustin's favorite thing was the Kelp Forest. You can see them in the slide show...
Then we were off to 17 Mile Drive - basically you pay $8 to drive along the coast through mansions and golf courses Rustin dreams about playing on.
Last stop was the quaint little town of Carmel! I loved all the little shops and art studios. Can't wait to take my family there next time they visit! (**hint hint**)
6.23.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It was fun to hear your voice. You are exactly how I remember you...so cute! It looks like you had fun!
YAY! What a fun anniversary. Sorry it couldn't be a little warmer for you at the beach. It would have been fun to swim or something.
Good talking to you today and catching up. I hope to hear from you soon.
ps.
did you notice that Anne had her baby on Carson's birthday?
Thanks for sharing!! You guys are so cute together!! Wish the sun would have cooperated with you but you can always go back!! COngrats again!!
That was Awesome! The boys loved it! I can't belive another year has gone by.
Man I need to get a crash course on the blogging thing! We miss you guys and love ya to.
Post a Comment