9.23.2008

Job Search



Rustin's last day with Pulte Homes is this friday, Sept 26th. He was told on the 10th he would be laid off due to the FABULOUS housing market. 

We kinda new this may happen...heck we live in the Foreclosure Capital of the WORLD...but we were hoping Rustin was under the radar, being on disability and all due to his knee. AND the fact that I think he's the greatest superintendent ever...I mean have you ever heard of one guy coordinating the production and completion of 3 model homes in 24 days?!! He IS the best!

So anyone out there needing a Project Manager let us know! 



5 comments:

Misty said...

That totally sucks! The economy totally sucks! Good luck finding a job.

About the mac...I use my HP printer to download them. It has a spot where I put my CF card and then they just download where I put them. I do not use iphoto either.

I just want you to know that when I first got my imac I was worried that I wasn't going to like it. I had to learn new things and everything but I'll tell you that now I am SO glad that I switched and that I have a Mac vs. a PC. I am totally sold! Give it time and you will love it...once you get all the kinks worked out.

Good luck! =)

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

I just hope he finds a job close to Manteca...we would hate to loose you guys (even though you both are partial to Idaho and Washington...if I had to pick one, I'd pick washington!)

The Cureton Family said...

Nope...they need to come to boise or closer to home...we miss them horribly

JC

The Booher Family said...

Rustin can come work for us as our personal maid. We will pay good money... he he. We'll keep our eye out for anything Rustin could do around here. Sorry, but you're just stuck here in Manteca. Too many people would be depressed if you guys left.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear it, but looking forward to hearing where he goes next. Pulte doesn't know what they're doing, they never did...Rus really was the best Superintendent.

-Ryan