We had the most AMAZING time in Seattle early last month.
Here's a little wrap-up of our trip.
1. Went to the Seattle Temple
Logan and Torrie were sealed!




2. We got sweet mustaches.
Here's.....Matthew.

Bryan got creative with his...

The sister-stache...

Cousin-stache...

Dad-stache...

3. Toured the Underground of Seattle! I highly recommend this...it's really fun and educational!



4. Hung out at Bryan's apartment...he kicked our butts at Reverse Limbo!!
5. Blown away by Kelli's dancing!!
Kelli - far left

Kelli - center

6. Ate lots of YUMMY smoothies!
Thanks to the Magic Bullet...hee hee

7. Sang our little hearts out to Disney Karaoke on the Wii.

8. Went thrift-store shopping! (of COURSE!)

I always love going home to visit my family! Thanks for showing us such a good time!!
We LOVE YOU!
4 comments:
So was your brother the one who got married? Your sister looks amazing in those dancing pictures! How neat is that! How neat it is to have such a big family. I love it!
FUN!!! I'm so glad you guys had such a great time!!!
Looks like you guys had a ball, as usual!! Miss you guys!
Linds
Wow!! Your sister looks amazing in those dancing pictures. I wish I could have seen her. So awesome!!
Congrats to the sealing! I love the Seattle temple. So cool they got sealed there. What a beautiful dress.
How is Brian?
How is the rest of your family??
Post a Comment