I have rededicated myself to this crazy blog...mostly because WE ARE...
Today we had an ultrasound that confirmed we are (well technically 'I') am 6.5 weeks along! We got to see and hear the teeny tiny heart beat! It was amazing!
We've been waiting for this for so long! We feel so blessed!
I'm so happy for you! Not only am I teary eyed....I'm full on crying, I'm so happy. And I was just having a conversation about this with my friend that blog stalks you!!!! ;o) You are going to be one AMZING mom, and Rustin, well he's pretty incredible himself. What a lucky tiny baby you have growing inside you. I bet that baby didn't care how long he/she had to wait to join your family. It already knew you two were so special!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO THRILLED TO GET THIS NEWS! FINALLY!!! We are SO excited for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kambree and Cody need will be so happy to have a new playmate when we all get together! :)
YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Woohho!!!! So excited for you. You both are the cutest couple, and for sure going to be the best parents. I've got perma grin on my face. So glad to have happy news. Love love you guys. Can't wait for the bundle of joy to get here and poop all over the place. Yippie.
That is an awesome picture! I woke Reid up at 5:00 in the morning with the news we were having Kim. He said, "I'm going back to sleep." but wasn't actually able to. Congrats! Audrey
HEY! Congrats! You know when I say that I am SO excited for you both that I mean that from the bottom of my heart. You'll be the cutest little parents! That has got to be the best news I've heard all week... love ya!
27 comments:
Leese, I am so happy for you guys! I was hoping that was what the "news" was about!!! Felicitaciones! Hoorah for being pregnant!
OH MY STARS...I SERIOULSY GOT THE CHILLS AND GOT A LITTLE TEARY EYED. CONGRATS!!!
HOORAY! MAKE ME AN UNCLE! :-D
Congratulations a thousand times. I am SO, SO happy for you two (three!).
I'm so happy for you! Not only am I teary eyed....I'm full on crying, I'm so happy.
And I was just having a conversation about this with my friend that blog stalks you!!!! ;o)
You are going to be one AMZING mom, and Rustin, well he's pretty incredible himself. What a lucky tiny baby you have growing inside you. I bet that baby didn't care how long he/she had to wait to join your family. It already knew you two were so special!
Congratulations!!! I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!
Congratulations! Your mom and dad keep going on and on about how they aren't grandparents yet and now they are! YAY! We are so excited for you guys!
Congratulations you guys! I am so happy for you guys, you have waited so long...this is fantastic news!
WAHOOOO!!! Ryan and I did the 'happy dance' when we heard the news! Little peanut...awah!!
Congrats! That is so exciting!
Yeehaw! We can't tell you how excited we are for you two. You'll be awesome parents! What a LUCKY baby you have- : )
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO THRILLED TO GET THIS NEWS! FINALLY!!! We are SO excited for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kambree and Cody need will be so happy to have a new playmate when we all get together! :)
YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Woohho!!!! So excited for you. You both are the cutest couple, and for sure going to be the best parents. I've got perma grin on my face. So glad to have happy news. Love love you guys. Can't wait for the bundle of joy to get here and poop all over the place. Yippie.
love ya
Raeleen
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!! BTW...that is a really cool picture! Put that in the baby book!
Woot! So so happy for you guys! You will be amazing parents! Can't wait to read all about your pregnancy and see pics!
That is an awesome picture! I woke Reid up at 5:00 in the morning with the news we were having Kim. He said, "I'm going back to sleep." but wasn't actually able to. Congrats!
Audrey
HEY! Congrats! You know when I say that I am SO excited for you both that I mean that from the bottom of my heart. You'll be the cutest little parents! That has got to be the best news I've heard all week... love ya!
SWEET!!! We are so excited for you two :) Can't wait to hear the names...Ya'll will be awesome parents!! keep us posted!
Ryan and Amber
YAY!!!! YAY!!!! YAY!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! WE ARE SOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!
Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you guys! Good luck with your pregnancy.
First of all, the picture is adorable! Love it! =)
Secondly, Congrats! I am so happy for you two! I know that this is long overdue!
yay!!!
Congrats!!
I had lunch with Melissa and Megan with all the kids today. They told me the exciting news!!
Congrats!!!!! SOOOOO excited!
Email me, I have a secret!!
PS How are you feeling?
Congrats!
Jason and I heard the news from Barrett and Mindy. That is sooo exciting!! Dont you love hearing the heartbeat!! Congrats!
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! How are you feeling and how far along are you now?? I cannot wait to meet the little peanut! HOW AMAZING!!!
Post a Comment