11.11.2009

It's a BOY!!

This morning we found out we are having a boy! Rustin was sure it was a boy from the beginning...I found myself always gravitating to the girl stuff at any store, so I was sure it was a girl!

We got to see his little face...lips, nose, eye sockets! Such a neat experience...Rustin had the biggest grin during the whole thing! He's going to be such a good dad!

The technician gal told us the baby weighs just under a pound and that everything appears to be right on track! Today they calculated I am 20 weeks and 2 days along, with a due date of March 28, 2010.



This journey has been so exciting! We started feeling the baby move on 10.27.09...not at all what I expected, I was actually a little nervous about feeling something inside me squirm and wiggle...but it is the SWEETEST thing! I can't wait to snuggle this lil'guy!


Now...we just need to find a good name! I have about a million girl names...but we are now changing gears...boy, boy, boy!!

13 comments:

Ryan n Heidi said...

Congratulations!! We are sooooo excited for you guys and cannot wait to see you soon!!!! Boys, boys, boys...and Ayla is going to be the 'boss' of all her boy cousins- ha! Love you!

Melanie Papworth said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SO SO excited for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Stephenson Family said...

YAY! Jack will have another boy to play with! Now you guys need to move CLOSER so they can play! DO IT DO IT!
Congrats! see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Boys are so much fun! Congrats!!!

Aud Pod said...

Congratulations! I loved feeling the babies move - until they got up under my ribs:) We're excited to meet him!

The Duckers said...

I'm so jealous!! I want to be feeling a baby inside of me again! I know, it sounds so weird, but knowing that we're planning on Tessa being out last makes me miss that feeling BIG TIME!
CONGRATS!

I know you're not going to tall us the name, but I LOVE giving suggestions! I'm kind of like you though, I have a million girl names and not so many boy names...

Call me sometime. I've missed chatting with you!

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

YAY!!!!! WE ARE SOOOOOO FLIPPIN EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

The Booher Family said...

You know I would love to help you out with boy names... but I've been told I come up with really retarded names so I'll spare you. SO AWESOME!! YEA FOR YOU BOTH!

Vehars said...

Congrats on your little guy! That's so exciting. It is so sweet to feel them move inside you, that's one of my favorite parts of pregnancy. Hope you're doing good!

Kritta22 said...

Are you going to pull a Melissa Ducker too, and not tell the name?
I'm going to tyr my heart out to pull a MD. I hope it works!

Cam and Chelle said...

Congrats guys! I've sorta fallen off the blogging planet so I'm just seeing your new post... We are so so happy for you guys! I like the names Cameron and Jace if you want some unsolicited suggestions!! :)

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

I have a good idea for a name...what about BARRETT... ;o) WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

Amber's Illustrations said...

Hi Lisa. Sounds like things are getting closer. I hope things are going well