Our trip began with an EARLY flight out of Sacramento...our good friend Alan was crazy enough to take us. We had a layover in Salt Lake City, where we saw Stephanie and her family waiting for their plane, then made it to Boise!
It was so fun to be together with family for a holiday! Since living 9+ hours away from any family...we feel like we miss out on a lot of fun times!! (Thanks to the amazing friends we have here in CA are we able to survive here!!)
So...in no particular order, here is a recap of our 2009 Thanksgiving! Enjoy!
Thanksgiving at the Curetons:
Clockwise: Landen & I making chocolate pilgrim hats. Our family gratitude turkey. Braden & Brody dishing up. Julia, Rustin, Jeremey & Teresa peeling potatoes. Tamara & Teresa helping in the kitchen.
Clockwise: Teegun, Tia, Taylee, & Tristan. Broc, Brad, Taitlyn, & Rich & Jack. Mr Jack in his Bumbo chair. Ryan carving the turkey. Turkey dinner tables!
Clockwise: Me & Rus. Tamara & Brad. Tom & Ann. Trina & Nate.
Clockwise: Kids on the tramp. Broc swinging. Braden, Brody, & Landen stuffed with leaves. Taylee, Maddy, & Landen. Gauge chowing!
The weekend included two visits for stitches and a fat lip:
Landen tackled Brody on a late hit while playing football with the uncles and cousins. Broc fell out of the car on the way to RJ & Teresa's wedding. Poor lil'guys!!
My dad, mom and sister went to Utah for Thanksgiving. Because they drove right through Boise we got to meet up and have lunch at none-other-than McDonalds! My family gave us some super cute - and super teeny - baby boy clothes and some sweet maternity clothes! It was so fun to see them...I think the best was my dad's reaction when seeing my growing waistline, 'That is just too weird!' He's gonna be the best grandpa!!
We all went to the BSU/Neveda...it poured rain all through the first half...we were wet but BSU won!
Rustin's brother RJ and his fiance Teresa got married!! Left photo is their little family Gauge, Teresa, Teegun, & RJ.
ALMOST the whole fam! Missing little Ayla and Angel Zoey.
My sweet sisters-in-law gave me a wonderful baby shower!! Our baby is gonna be the best dressed kid on the block! Julia, my niece, was in charge of a game...guessing how big I am with yarn...and Heidi was the winner! Then we played the candy-bar-melted-in-the-diaper game! It was so fun.
Ryan, Rustin's brother, is one amazing baker...with his awesome pie crust recipe he whipped up some leftover homemade hotpockets. Rustin and I helped out a bit...can you tell which ones I made? I think they gave me 'special' dough! Right photo: Heidi & I were twins for the day!
Got to babysit Miss Ayla!! She had a cold...poor baby...she didn't want anyone touching her nose!! We got to give her a bath...I think she knew we had no idea what we were doing! =]
Boys, boys, boys...the three youngest grandkids in our family are boys. (Ours will make #4!) So it was fun to see and play with each of them and imagine that we will soon have one of our own!!
Clockwise: Rus & Tyrel. Rus & Gauge. Jack.
Cureton Family photos...
We had the BEST time while we were there! Makes us wish we lived closer to family! Maybe one of these days...
















5 comments:
LOVE the pics! Looks like it was a very fun trip. You guys both have the cutest families! LOVE all the pics with nieces and nephews!
I love all the pics! Everyone is so cute. I hope one day you live closer to your family too! Then maybe I'll get to see ya more often. I miss you a LOT!
LOVED the pics! They look AWESOME! It was a great Thanksgiving...busy but awesome!
Love ya!
Wow! You've been busy girl. I love all the pics. You do an awesome job- and I can't wait until you can do ours. :] It was so nice to see y'all and have you stay at our home. We love you!
Where did you get a program that does such a big collage? What is it called?
Post a Comment