5.15.2010

Alive

We are still alive...just been crazy busy!
Updates coming someday!

Until then, here's our little (getting bigger) guy!

LOVE him!

11 comments:

Josh and Megan said...

OH my gosh!!! He is so adorable!!!! I love him!

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

man oh man...I am missing that little man! I LOVE YOU BLAKEY!!!!

Melanie Papworth said...

My kids could watch this video of "Baby Blake" all day long! Miss you and CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

He's so cute!!!

Syd said...

LOVE it :)

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

aaaawwww...he's sooooooooo adorable!!!! I LOVE HIM!!!!

Fuller Family said...

He's is handsome- boy o' boy! The furniture looks great Rus- nice work!!! We love you all very much!

Fuller Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fuller Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fuller Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fuller Family said...

sorry- I got extremely impatient! It wasn't working quick enough. Oops! :)