7.21.2010

iphone photo Wednesday



West Hollywood at The Edge, waiting for Kelli's dance rehearsal to finish. 7.16.10

Grandma Diane entertaining Blake.

On our way to Red Robin for dinner with Mindy & Barrett, 7.14.10

Waiting in line for some hot dogs. Hollywood, 7.17.10

Driving home from Los Angeles, lunch break. 7.18.10

7.6.10

7.20.10, 17 weeks

4 comments:

Fuller Family said...

What cute pictures. You and Rus are the perfect lil' mommy and daddy. Blake is so lucky to have you for parents! By the way- he's so so cute. What a great smile he has. :)

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

looks like you guys had so much fun in So. cal!!!! I love that little blakey boy...and I love his parents too!

Josh and Megan said...

It is truly amazing how TIME flies!!! I can't believe he is 4 months old! Mase just celebrated his first bday!!! WHAT???? TIME FLIES!

Rachelle said...

haven't checked your blog in so so long. your baby is beautiful! like - adorable. i love him.

hope all is well!!