9.15.2010

iphone photo wednesday

9.8.10 Seatac Airport waiting to board our flight home. We had an awesome visit to Washington.


9.11.10 Going for a walk with Dad.


9.12.10 Playing before church. Blake is loving this mini beach ball right now.


9.12.10 Cute lil'tush! 


9.13.10 Blake & Rustin walked to the hospital to visit! It was the best surprise! I was in my patient's room and I looked out the window to see them walking by...best lunch dates ever.


9.15.10 He has got the best smile! 

And a movie...

While getting ready for church last Sunday, I pulled out the hairspray to set my 'do and as I sprayed Blake let out the loudest giggly-est laugh! Each time I'd hit the sprayer he'd do the same thing! So I grabbed my phone to get it on camera. Who knew the sound of hairspray could bring such joy to our Sunday morning!!

(best in HD)

4 comments:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

OH.MY.GOSH...SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!

saralopez said...

He's so dang cute!!! i just love his smile! He's gonna be one lady killer when he grows up!! I'm sure he flirts with all the girls now!!

The Duckers said...

I love that sweet little giggle!

Amanda said...

Very cute! But maybe he's laughing because he's high on all the fumes....jk! I'm sure he's fine, right? :)