This boy...is cracking us up more and more each day. (is that even possible??!) His little personality is so fun! Today he is 44 weeks old! (which reminds me...we're getting close to week 52...I need a party plan!)
Since this boy has been refusing to take a bottle the last couple months, we've been trying to get him to take a sippy with not much luck. He'll play with, chew on, throw, and scream for the sippy...but he doesn't really get that the sippy gives him water or formula. (he's never been a formula fan mind you.) I keep thinking if we put something reeeeally good in the sippy, maybe he'll catch on? But for now, it's more just a toy.
Since this boy has been refusing to take a bottle the last couple months, we've been trying to get him to take a sippy with not much luck. He'll play with, chew on, throw, and scream for the sippy...but he doesn't really get that the sippy gives him water or formula. (he's never been a formula fan mind you.) I keep thinking if we put something reeeeally good in the sippy, maybe he'll catch on? But for now, it's more just a toy.
Any bottle...water, ketchup, lotion, shampoo...is still a favorite and can be used as a bribe!
Us today, 1.24.11, Rustin, Blake, Lisa
more posts to come...I'm now using flickr and it seems like it's gonna take a bit.



2 comments:
Mason had a hard time with sippys. I actually bought very kind of sippy and let him try them all over the course of a month. We found TWO that he loves. I think Blake will catch on with the ones he likes if he's given a bunch of them....I don't know....It worked for us! (plus, i put Motts for Tots apple juice in it)
I love that blaker boy soooooo much!!!
Post a Comment