5.22.2011

14 Months

IMG_5243copy

At fourteen months, Blake is Mr. Curious.
He always has been...but it seems his curiosity is exponentially growing.
He loves new things and insists on being right in the action of whatever is going on.


Other mentionables:

He knows the keys open the front door and holds them up to the doorknob hoping they'll magically let him out.

He is quite opinionated and knows what he wants and do NOT want.

He is obsessed with our neighbor's fountain and they're solar garden lights.

He will only take a nap in his crib or carseat if we're driving.

He likes to dump out the bins of toys, making a giant mess.

He knows where is jammies are and runs to the drawer when we're getting ready for "nigh-nigh."

He is teething right now...and darn right miserable.

He is sporting a mullet because I think it's cute on him!
(and because I don't know HOW he's going to sit still for a trim!!)

He is laughs every time he sneezes.

He cracks himself up.


Love you B!




3 comments:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

aaaawww...he's soooooo funny and sooooo stinkin CUUUUUTE!!! I finally got caught up on your blog. Sorry i've been off the blogger world for a bit. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Kritta22 said...

I LOVE his hair too!!!

What a smart boy he is!

Kristin said...

Hi there! Just came across your blog, and I have a daughter around the same age. Your little boy is super cute! :)
~Kristin
http://kristinday2day.blogspot.com/