We are still alive...so much to catch up on!!
7.6.11 Little stinker can hear the fridge open from across the house.
7.6.11 Blake prefers to play with his toys on the tile, than in the carpeted toy room. Silly kiddo!

7.7.11 Sweet sleepy boy.

7.8.11 "Pleeeeeease can we get a puppy??"


7.9.11 Blake loves cereal just like his momma.

7.9.11


7.10.11 My lunch-date at work.

7.11.11 Little stinker!

7.12.11 Speedy shopper.

7.12.11 Taking a break.


7.12.11 Our happy boy!
5 comments:
Your new house is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! And I'm just LOVING that cute boy!!!
I agree with Melissa!!! Your house is goregous!!
He's so big! Lo isn't walking yet and I'm totally okay with that!! Lol
...AWESOME...you did move!!! When did you guys move??? So awesome!!! i bet you love it!
Your kitchen is huge!! Can't wait to see the new pad.
Man, oh man...I love that lil' stinker of yours!!! (love his parents too)
Post a Comment