5.12.2012

On-Call

Census has been super low at work...so I got to be on-call all day today!
Today was factor day, or as Blake calls it, "A poke!" He's been doing better when just Rustin is doing it...so I watched from the sidelines. Then we stopped by a Safety Fair and Blake got to drive a firetruck and an "om-zeeees!" (translation: ambulance) The paramedics there had transported us to Oakland Children's before, so we had a little reunion. =o/
IMG_6754IMG_6753

Next we ran some errands. Blake found his happy place at Kohl's!
"Hode da pans! Hode da panssss!!" It was not pretty when we had to drag him out. 
IMG_6759

Our last stop was the mall. On our way out we decided to let Blake strip down and play in the fountain. Never in my life did I think I'd be one of THOSE parents to white-trashify their kid and let them run around in public in their diaper. But I guess that's me now! Blake had so much karate chopping and jumping over the water. 

IMG_6812
IMG_6815IMG_6814

With a new diaper and his dry clothes on...we stopped by the Apple Store where Blake found a basketball game that he could've played for hours! 
It's so funny how he is soooo interested in certain things...basketball, pans & their lids, oatmeal, "chalk-it shakes," cereal, cars - especially police cars and firetrucks, watching the wheels of his cars spin, and reading books.

Blake you are just the CUTEST!



It's so nice to have an extra day off work...thanks little hospital for not having very many patients today!



No comments: