My little shy guy after I dropped him off at school.
He sure knows how to pull at my heart strings...clinging and begging, "Stay momma, stay."
Ugh! When we drop Blake off at school before 8 he goes to the baby room (he usually says, "No baby room!") until his favorite, Miss Alex, gets there. The drop off is always so hard for me - I'm glad Rustin is usually the one who does it! I just wish I could peek in on him all day and see what he is doing, who he's playing with, what he's eating from his lunch, how he plays with others, how he goes peepee for his teachers, (and not for mom or dad!) how he sings songs, and see him take a nap. I hate missing all of that!
I feel very blessed that Blake didn't have to go to daycare as a baby...I would've been a wreck!
I feel very blessed that Blake didn't have to go to daycare as a baby...I would've been a wreck!
That being said...it's so comforting to know when Blake gets picked up in the evening he does not want to come home. That's a good sign, right?!! The drive home is filled with details of his day and all the fun he had with his friends and teachers. His report card always says he was cheerful and usually has a cute story about something Blake did or said. I have them all saved on our fridge...I just can't bare to throw them away.
This little man is growing up just too fast and I just cherish every minute of it!
This little man is growing up just too fast and I just cherish every minute of it!


No comments:
Post a Comment