I *LOVE* the Paramore song too! I just can't get it on that playlist. They don't have it! :o( I think that was my Grandpa that picked us up? I KNOW we spent the night at his house! That was even when my Grandma was alive too. I THINK. Do you remember watching a Road Rules marathon at my grandparents house once? ALL DAY LONG! :o) Fun times....
9 comments:
LOL...too cute! I voted by absentee ballot and I didn't get a little sticker. =(
I love your white shirt, btw! =)
Yo' no comprendo cuando tu escribes en Ingles...hee hee hee!
You are so stinkin cute!!
I would love to teach you to quilt! Wanna move to Alaska? :)
PS I love your white shirt!
that's a very creative shot. leave it to lisa! you're so cute!
and for the record, YES, i voted on our way out of town to monterey. :)
Hey woman!! Just wanted to shout out to ya! How is your lil' fam?!!
I had the same one. You know you live in Manteca when...
I *LOVE* the Paramore song too! I just can't get it on that playlist. They don't have it! :o(
I think that was my Grandpa that picked us up? I KNOW we spent the night at his house! That was even when my Grandma was alive too. I THINK.
Do you remember watching a Road Rules marathon at my grandparents house once? ALL DAY LONG! :o)
Fun times....
Post a Comment