Oh my gosh!! What great pictures! I just wanna love on those boys! So cute!!! It's been awhile since you posted...you okay? Opinions on Twilight?! Share with us!
Hi Lisa, thanks for the comment. It's always nice to hear from readers! Cute pics, love the first and third especially. My couch is the PB Basic Grand in chocolate brown velvet. I worked for williams sonoma and got a 40% discount at all affiliated stores, otherwise it would have never happened! Ha! Go part time over the holidays just for the discount. It's woth it. hehe!
8 comments:
AWW! You're so sweet! Thanks for everything.
Oh my gosh!! What great pictures! I just wanna love on those boys! So cute!!!
It's been awhile since you posted...you okay?
Opinions on Twilight?! Share with us!
How much would you charge to take pictures of my family, seriously??
Cute cute cute... etc, etc!
how cute!!!!
now we know what you can do if nursing doesn't work out...
Hi Lisa, thanks for the comment. It's always nice to hear from readers! Cute pics, love the first and third especially. My couch is the PB Basic Grand in chocolate brown velvet. I worked for williams sonoma and got a 40% discount at all affiliated stores, otherwise it would have never happened! Ha! Go part time over the holidays just for the discount. It's woth it. hehe!
Great pictures! You always do so good! Send me your address so I can send you a Christmas card!
Post a Comment