12.22.2008

"Merrrry Chrrristmaaas"



uuuhhh, yeah...so we had a hard time with the words...

12 comments:

Misty said...

You two are hilarious!!! SO CUTE! =)

homeschooling Mama said...

LOVE IT!! I was in tears. Too cute!

The Duckers said...

Thanks for the laugh!!! You 2 are sooooo silly. Hope you have a Merry Christmas, and yes...I got the CD or whatever a couple days ago! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Jess and Matt said...

Oh my gosh, I just laughed SO hard. I love that Rus will do that with you. Lisa, you are too cute. LOVED IT. MUUUUEEEERRRYYY CHRAAUUURRRIISTMAAAS to you too!

Carol said...

That's the best Christmas wish ever! I hope you guys have a great Christmas :)

Anonymous said...

that was toooo cute lisa. little david keeps saying, "mom, do it again". haha

Melanie Papworth said...

okay, you guys really need some kids! HA! sorry - that was below the belt. You guys are HILARIOUS and all I meant by it, was, your kids are going to be the LUCKIEST kids in the world having two complete goofballs like you for parents. you are ADORABLE!
WE MISS YOU!
Twilight in Jan '09 baby! Be there!!!!!!

Fuller Family said...

That was too fun. We had to watch it a few times. : ) Taitlyn was sure entertained. Thanks for the good laugh. Hope y'all have a Merry Christmas! We love you.

Kellie said...

I loved it!! Mike wanted to know if Lisa was drunk. Hehehehe
Merry Christmas was my fav Leese!!
I also was crying with laughter.

Ryan n Heidi said...

That was funny- you guys are a kick! Thanks for the laugh! Ryan thinks ya'll are silly (but awesome)...

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

You guys are goobers! That was awesome!!!! couldn't stop laughin!!!

Camey said...

I love how you act all goofy and your husband is so serious. Too funny! I can never allow myself to let loose like that and I should. I hope you had a great Christmas and you got our card!