Rustin and I spent the weekend, 9.11 - 12, with Mike and Deidra in Pismo Beach. We stayed with Deidra's super sweet aunt and uncle!
We got to kayak…so so fun...despite the treacherous waves. The boys helped Deidra and I get out first, between the bouts of humungous waves, however as we paddled away from shore we saw in the distance HUGE waves beginning to form! With adrenaline pumping Deidra and I paddled our little arms off to get through the waves before they capped and crashed! It was scary…but a lot of fun.
By they time the guys got out to us the waves had calmed and they were amazed we were still somewhat dry, not to mention alive! We found some treasures while paddling around the seaweed…Mike found a white rose, I found an orange peel, and we all spotted a seagull munching on a dead seal! YUCK!
Wandering through downtown Pismo we stopped to eat at the famous Splash CafĂ©…everyone got the clam chowder, while I tried to breath through my nose while I ate my fish and chips.
We also browsed the downtown shops and purchased our typical souvenir…a totally cute magnet.
In San Luis Obispo, we got to go to see some amazing sidewalk art.










5 comments:
We went to Pismo Beach and SLO this past June--it was so fun! I wish we could have been there for the sidewalk art, though. Super cool!
Cute bebe bump!!
FUN!!! Can't wait to actually do stuff like this with you guys...once the academy is done, we'll come play too! LOVE YOU GUYS!
Ooooooooooooooo!!!! I see a baby! I think you should wear that purple shirt every day! SO CUTE! I just realized I haven't seen you in a while and this is my first glimpse of you showing. SO CUTE! How do you feel??!! Pismo looks like FUN!!! Live it up now..............! Hahahaha.
I've never seen the sidewalk chalk art... so dang cool. I've never found a rose kayaking in Pismo eaither... you guys are so lucky!
Post a Comment