Wahoo! Week 14 already. Great number. I can't believe you're that far along. I hope all is going well for you and that you are feeling good. Take care and know we are thinking of ya'll.
Too funny! Pretty soon your feet will disapear and you'll be wondering what happened....So glad you are starting to feel better!!
I know it's there because I've seen that cute baby bump of yours! I LOVE THAT BABY BUMP AND CAN NOT WAIT TO MEET THAT LITTLE TYKE INSIDE SOMEDAY!!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wahoo! Week 14 already. Great number. I can't believe you're that far along. I hope all is going well for you and that you are feeling good. Take care and know we are thinking of ya'll.
Too funny! Pretty soon your feet will disapear and you'll be wondering what happened....
So glad you are starting to feel better!!
I know it's there because I've seen that cute baby bump of yours! I LOVE THAT BABY BUMP AND CAN NOT WAIT TO MEET THAT LITTLE TYKE INSIDE SOMEDAY!!!!
Post a Comment