Wow - what an OLD MAN! Is the hat to hide the grey? Hehehe. We miss ya, Rus! Good luck with your furniture!!!!!
I was wondering if he was back or not! Dang it!Well, happy birthday to Rustin!!! Hope you guys do something fun when he gets back....actually I KNOW it will happen. You 2 are always doing fun things.
We second that...WE MISS YOU RUS! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Happy Birthday!!! Come home and take care of that wonderful lady of yours! She kinda loves you! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow - what an OLD MAN! Is the hat to hide the grey? Hehehe. We miss ya, Rus! Good luck with your furniture!!!!!
I was wondering if he was back or not! Dang it!
Well, happy birthday to Rustin!!! Hope you guys do something fun when he gets back....
actually I KNOW it will happen. You 2 are always doing fun things.
We second that...WE MISS YOU RUS! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Happy Birthday!!! Come home and take care of that wonderful lady of yours! She kinda loves you! :)
Post a Comment