4.15.2010

Our lil'guy



It is truly amazing how much you can love another person! This little guy has changed our lives...and we are loving it! Sure, he keeps us busy and sleep deprived...but we wouldn't change it one bit.

Our photo library has quadrupled (I swear) in the last three weeks...so bear with me as I try to get this blog up to date!

Needless to say, Blake is amazing! We love being parents and we feel so blessed Blake has joined our family!


6 comments:

Jess and Matt said...

Man he is CUTE! I can't wait for you to get more pictures up. I know what you mean about the photo library exponetially increasing in size. that must be why I update my blog too often, with too many pictures. :) Congrats of your beautiful boy.

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

We love that little Blake of yours too! Can't wait to come over and hold him again...and again...and again...and again...I think I might just spoil him!!!! LOVE YOU BLAKE!!!!

Josh and Megan said...

WOW!!! He is a BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to meet him someday, and let MASON play all over him! Congratulations you two! He is seriously so cute!

Vehars said...

He is absolutely beautiful! Congrats!! Best wishes!

Cam and Chelle said...

Such a handsome little man! Congrats guys!

Melanie Papworth said...

LOVE it! We will miss you while you are gone - wish we would have known - we should have hung out before your big trip! We won't even recognize him when you get back!!!