1.13.2011

frustrated

So...I have met my max 1GB storage on this here blog...and I'm trying to decide how to proceed! Ugh...I wish I started with flickr from the beginning!

9 comments:

The Duckers said...

Maybe I'm dumb, but what does this mean?

Jess and Matt said...

yeah what does this mean? I should be way past that max by now...and if that ever happens I am screwed because I won't know how to proceed either!

Josh and Megan said...

What?? I don't get it.....I'm screwed too! Should I stop and just start journaling again in a regular ol- fashioned book?

Kritta22 said...

I don't know what that means either??!

Torrie Schultz said...

That is so sad! I know there are programs that will publish your blog in a book. Maybe you should publish what you have so far, and then you can erase it and keep going? Also, if you've posted videos (I don't know if you have) but those can take a lot of space, so maybe erase just the videos?

Camey said...

I have been posting a long time and never had that. My friend posts like every day and has had her blog since 2007.

Amanda said...

Maybe it's the videos... And get your blog published into a book! My friend used cutestblogontheblock.com and was really happy with the results!

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

UH-OH! Let me know what you come up with! I've also heard about publishing your blog too...which I plan to do.

{Erica} said...

So i've seen this before. I've been posting since 2006 and haven't reached my limit yet. You just need to shrink your pictures on your blog before posting. Posting a picture directly from your camera is a LARGE file and takes up a lot of space....