1.19.11 One of Blake's favorite past-times...so much cooler than his toys!
1.21.11 Any time he hears the fridge open he makes a mad dash for it.
(love the chip clip he managed to stand upright, the blue bowl doing a wheelie,
& his just-try-and-stop-me smirk. eeeee! He's so fun!)
(love the chip clip he managed to stand upright, the blue bowl doing a wheelie,
& his just-try-and-stop-me smirk. eeeee! He's so fun!)
1.21.11 Finally a semi-warmish day we could go swing. That's his favorite thumb(s) to gnaw on.
(totally awesome beanie Dawnis made for B)
(totally awesome beanie Dawnis made for B)
1.22.11 Kelli & I, Natural Bridges State Beach, Santa Cruz, CA
1.22.11 Rustin & Blake. Blake loved watching everyone & everything at the beach.
(he got a bazillion comments by fellow beach-goers on his super cute hat.)
(he got a bazillion comments by fellow beach-goers on his super cute hat.)
1.23.11 Found Blake in the hall closet, talking to the vacuum that usually makes him nervous.
I guess unplugged it's not as intimidating.
1.24.11 Blake's preferred Baby Einstein watching spots.
(have I mentioned he loves to munch of everything?)
(have I mentioned he loves to munch of everything?)
1.25.11 Blake loves to get into the pantry...this time he got Rustin's vitamins.
Usually it's a can of beans or a pasta sauce jar.
(have I mentioned he's Mr. Curious!!)













4 comments:
Love your Wednesday posts! I look forward to them! :) Mister Jack and Blake are sooo much alike! Jack LOVES messing with the tupperware bowls and also makes a mad dash for the fridge when it's open. Oh, and Jack hates the vacuum when it's on too. But, when it's off, he loves to touch, kiss and love on it. What crazy lil' dudes we have.
Blakester is such a cutie!
Love ya!
I'm so glad you're posting again! Blake is so cute and I haven't seen him in forever! Careful of the cans, Chase dropped one on his toe and split it open, right through the nail. So sad :(
it's amazing how good the pics are from your iphone! LOVE IT!
Lisa & Rus,
I am Trina Fuller's sister-in-law. I have followed your blog a little here and there just because of the intrigue with your son's medical condition. Our family has also had a few medical hiccups, but we know how our lives have been blessed because of these adversities. Thanks for your positive spirit and luster for life!
Heather Ogden
http://webelieve-ogdens.blogspot.com
I love the clarity of your photos... what kind of camera do you have? (:
Post a Comment