10.12.2011

iphone Photo Wednesday

IMG_1371 2
10.5.11 Home from Seattle and sick = lots of snuggle time.


IMG_1427 1
10.6.11 Still sick. Worst I've been sick in a long time. 
(and I even got a flu shot!! grrr)


IMG_1429 1IMG_1431 1
10.6.11 Sick mommy means Blake gets away with more.


IMG_3205
10.6.11 Rus & Blake get out of the house.


IMG_3211IMG_3212IMG_3214IMG_3215
10.7.11 Watching the cars drive by.


IMG_3226IMG_3232IMG_3233IMG_3235
10.9.11 Still likes to sit in the Bumbo.


IMG_3237IMG_3238
10.9.11 Acrobat.


IMG_3244
10.10.11 Who needs toys when you have factor.

IMG_3248
10.10.11 Driving, and watching the wheels turn...a favorite past time.


IMG_1484 2IMG_1522
10.11.11 Found here.

IMG_1497 1
10.11.11 Story time, glued to my lap as usual.

IMG_1518 1IMG_1510 1
10.11.11 All of the sudden he decided he likes to wear his bike helmet. 
And now even says, "el-met."

IMG_1523
IMG_3257
10.11.11 Outside, can you find Blake?

3 comments:

Melanie Papworth said...

LOVE the bumbo sitting! And you got a slide/outside thingy! COOL!!!

Camey said...

I thought places in CA were small. Your home looks bigger than mine. I love the layout!

Camey said...

P.S. Love the outside playground! That is SO nice! Where do you get that?