Our busy little man.
Blake loves to climb.
He especially loves to climb his basketball hoop and hang on the rim.
He then drops to the floor and repeats!
He also loves to play in the backyard...whether it's golfing with dad, riding bikes, driving his cars, playing baseball, or playing in the water on a hot day...squirts guns seem to be a favorite.
He sure is busy...and keeps us on our toes!





Tonight while I showed Blake the new vintage Fisher Price toys I thrifted I explained to him about the baby changing table and how it's where the baby's diaper gets changed. A few minutes later I found him powdering the baby after changing it's diaper! He is such a crack up...he was even asking for wipes!
Blake loves to climb.
He especially loves to climb his basketball hoop and hang on the rim.
He then drops to the floor and repeats!
He also loves to play in the backyard...whether it's golfing with dad, riding bikes, driving his cars, playing baseball, or playing in the water on a hot day...squirts guns seem to be a favorite.
He sure is busy...and keeps us on our toes!





Tonight while I showed Blake the new vintage Fisher Price toys I thrifted I explained to him about the baby changing table and how it's where the baby's diaper gets changed. A few minutes later I found him powdering the baby after changing it's diaper! He is such a crack up...he was even asking for wipes!

No comments:
Post a Comment