Best $6 spent at Target in a while...this McQueen Slip N Slide!
When I got it all set up I told Blake to try it out...he just looked at me...it was then I knew what I had to do.
I got suited up and showed Blake how it was done!




We had a fun evening sliding and running on that $6 piece of plastic!
Earlier...MUCH earlier that morning...Rustin & I were awakened from a dead sleep by a car crash REALLY close to our house! We get up and run to the front door to find an abandoned running car in our front yard! Stopped by a rock in our yard...the damage was pretty minimal!
We quickly called the police and in no time they & a firetruck showed up to assess the damage & write a report. Needless to say, we had an exciting early morning awakening and got to meet a lot of our neighbors!
As we laid in bed after...we talked about how much Blake would've LOVED to see the police cars, firetruck, & tow truck...and how we both thought about waking him up! =]




1 comment:
DUUUUUUUUUDE!!!! CRAZY!!!!! Glad nothing happened to any of you guys.
Post a Comment