07.16.08
After working 4 days in a row...we were off to the airport at 4am to catch our early flight to Seattle! Once in Seattle, and still at the airport, we had breakfast with my brother Bryan and his friend who were headed to Vegas.
Then we waited in the airport [reading Eclipse, book #3 in the Twilight series which I am totally obsessed with, but we'll save that for another post] for my family (minus lil'sister Kelli - who was in Vegas dancing at a competiton) to show up at the airport to welcome home Elder Erdmann.
We sported totally sweet "Don't mess with Texas" shirts...
Then we were headed home listening to Mormon Tab and Elder Erdmann's cuteness.
Once home the whole fam came over for a bbq! It was so nice to see everyone and be home. I miss Washington.

Day 2 & 3
07.17.08 & 07.18.08
We stayed up late and slept in! Meanwhile reading Eclipse...ugh, these books are soooo good! (Even Rustin's read them!)
Of course I hit the thrift stores! And Friday night I went to Jessica's wedding. Picture to come...
Day 3
07.19.08
Rustin spent the day with Javan, one of his good friends from high school, while me, dad, mom, and Matthew, headed to Seattle. We strolled through Pike's Place Market and met up with a couple of Matthew's missionary companions.


This is the gum wall near Pike's Place!
After dinner at the Spaghetti Factory, and learning "We Thank Thee oh God For Our Prophet" on the harmonica (thanks DAD!) we were off to airport to pick up Kelli! Rustin and Bryan were also meeting us there!
While we waited...I took some pics of the boys, I mean men.



We had brought the "Welcome Home" sign that we'd used for Matthew...I think Kelli l♥ved it!

The four kids rode home with Bryan, while Rustin rode with dad and mom.
Again...another opportunity for a couple pics...thank goodness for automatic timers; here we are in the SeaTac Airport parking garage


Good TIMES!
Day 5
07.20.08
Matthew spoke in Sacramento Meeting. He gave a great talk about the Restoration of the Gospel...he's a good speaker!


After church...we were all off to Hemophilia Camp. A long-time tradition in our household. We spent the afternoon meeting up with old camp friends and exploring.
Miss Kelli and Me
Grandma and me
Day 6
07.21.08
Day six we went the to Ballard Locks.



Then we met up with Bryan at Green Lake.
Matthew

Dad

Bryan

The Boys

Me and Rustin




Day 7
07.22.08
Our last day we lounged around and had a little photoshoot. Matthew was pretty stoked to get some shots with his cowboy boots and giagantic belt buckle.






And then we were on our way home...back to NorCal...back to the same ol'same old. It was such a fun trip!
4 comments:
What a great time you had!! I love your family! Some of my funniest high school moments are with Bryan. He just cracks me up like no other! I hope he is doing well! I'm so glad you had a good time.
I love seeing the pictures of everyone!! I wish we all lived closer so we could all get together :) Next up everyone needs to come to UTAH!! heehee
I love seeing all of the pictures. I can't help but get all teary eyed when I see you guys meeting up at the airport, or all 4 of the kids together. It's so awesome, and I'm so happy for you!
Thanks for sharing.
Looks like alot of fun!! What great shots you have and an awesome family!
Post a Comment