8.02.2008

August 2nd

Holy Crap...look what came in the mail today...


I have yet to start reading it though...I have a few chores I need to finish first. And plus...I think I am going to try to drag out this book...I gotta make it last!

9 comments:

The Cureton Family said...

Iam sooo jealous!!!!!!!!!! Those books are so Awesome!!! I'm tempted to go to Walmart right now!!!
Oh ya Braden is already planning on going to the beach for his next b-day! So plan on us the weekend of the 24th. FUN!!!!

The Duckers said...

Mine hasn't even shipped yet! Not that I would read it tight now. I'm still finishing the 2nd book for the 3rd time, but still, I'm incredibly jealous that I don't have the book here in my hands right now. My babysitter Nancy is so stupid and read the last chapter and now knows what happens. I hate it when people do that!

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

My friend Tiffani is super excited about this book too! Enjoy your reading chicka!

Camey said...

We had a Twilight party and we got shorts that say Edward's fan club. We are silly. I had mine pre ordered, but I haven't read it yet because I am in the middle of another book. I am excited to read it, but I am with you I plan to drag it out!

Rachel DeFreese said...

I am not going to lie, but Twilight has been sitting on my nightstand for the past 2 months. I feel guilty that I haven't read it yet cause everyone seems to have the Stephenie Meyer bug!

The Duckers said...

Will you send Loni my e-mail address and ask her to invite me to her blog. It's private now, and won't let me on.
Thanks!

Kellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kellie said...

Leese, I'm half way done with the book. I just finished Jacob's book last night and I'll tell you what...the last chapter of his book is the best chapter so far. Good stuff! Catch up so we can talk...I'll admit I read for 5 hours last night. Couldn't put it down and then I had dreams about vampires and werewolves...go figure

Melanie Papworth said...

Uh, you need to speed it up so we can DISCUSS! Kellie (bless her BIG HEART!) watched the kids for and hour and a half last night so I could catch up to where she is!!!!!! So now I am halfway done too. GET A MOVE ON IT!!!!!! :)