8.21.2008

Boise Airport

Our super friend Mindy drove us to the airport at 3am so we could hit the Stephenson Family Reunion!

We are so excited!! It stinks not living closer to family...we feel like we miss out a lot on their lives...so it's gonna be so fun to spend the weekend with them!

Here's Rus...catching some zzz's in the Boise aiport...waiting for our next flight...they have sweet couches!!


While going through security, Rustin got the privledge to be searched by a friendly TSA dude...due to his leg brace and tons of zippers on his cargos...I think the guy just thought Rus was cute! =]

Well...here's to starting the week off right! See you soon fam!

2 comments:

The Stephenson Family said...

Holy crap you must be tired!!! Can't wait to see you guys! Be safe!! Linds

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

Poor Rus...so tired. I came home and crashed too. I'm sure that guys just wanted some close time with Rus...he he he! Rus and Bear bring out the gay hormones in other guys, what can we say? LOL!! Have a super fun time! See ya next week! Love you guys!