8.15.2008

I've FINALLY decided

After wanting, wishing, and hoping for a new camera lens I finally decided on this baby...



I paid an arm and leg for overnight shipping...however the company said it wouldn't ship until Monday - they're in New York and it was already passed their shipping time! Grrrrrrrr...oh well...they promised it Tuesday afternoon!! YAY...now I'll have a new toy for our Family Reunion trip!

Friends and family...beware...there'll be lots of picture taking!

11 comments:

Kritta22 said...

we are buying a nice camera soon! Any recommendations?

Kritta22 said...

congrats on the lense BTW!

Kritta22 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Cureton Family said...

Looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As long as the shots are from the neck up!!!!!!!!!!!HA-HA!!!See you guys next week xoxoxoxoxo

Melanie Papworth said...

Oh man, MORE PICTURES???? I didn't think that was possible!! JK!!!!
Congrats! That's great. Although, seriously, I don't know how your pictures could possibly GET any better!!!!

Misty said...

Isn't it so fun to get new camera equipment?  What lense is that?

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

I have to agree with Melanie...how can you pics get any better then they already are? You have a talent Lisa girl! I'm excited for you to have your new toy!

The Stephenson Family said...

Congrats on your new toy! You can be assured that I will be camera ready at the Reunion! :) See you in a couple days! Linds

The Stephenson Family said...

Congrats on your new toy! You can be assured that I will be camera ready at the Reunion! :) See you in a couple days! Linds

Kellie said...

Love that your abs were sore! Melanie was grunting last night. Too hard not to laugh :)
If you guys stay a bit longer tonight we're doing abs again. We'll be walking around with 6 packs!! Woot woot!

Camey said...

Wow. Does it go with most cameras. I love how you take such good pictures. You should go professional.