12.28.2008

Portraits

Ever since we've got this new iMac...I've been kinda disappointed. However, I think I am now liking it after this last photoshoot with Deidra, Danicia, and I...

Enjoy!




9 comments:

Misty said...

That is too funny that you said that because when I first bought mine I felt the exact same way. I was worried that I had made the wrong decision. There were so many things to learn and to figure out. But, I'll tell you now that I am so glad that I made the switch. It was one of the best decisions that I made in 2008! You will get used to it and love it after you've had it for a little while.

Misty said...

And the pictures are hilarious!!!! =)

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

you 3 haven't looked better! Such hotties!!! My favorite is the top pic...brings out all your best features!

The Duckers said...

sorry you're disappointed! I love my Mac!!! Hopefully by next year your mind will be changed!
If you miss your other computer more, can't you spilt your hard drive and do window in the other?? I KNOW we did something like that so that Dorian could game? But you'd have to ask him about that one!! :o)

Kritta22 said...

so funny! love it!
What's the issue with yur computer?

Melanie Papworth said...

Okay, you are freaking hilariuos. I think Kambree & Cody need a shot at that program!

The Booher Family said...

I must say... We do look frickin hot.

The Duckers said...

Just in case, here's the next chapter update for seducing Ms. Swan!!!


http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4425217/13/

Jessica said...

that's funny :)