2.18.2009

Progress?


Have you ever had an MRI? They are SO LOUD!

Today, Rustin spent over an hour laying in an MRI machine getting images of his knee. Remember his second knee surgery last year...you can review the footage
HERE.

After today's MRI we are hoping the doctor will have a better idea of what is still causing Rustin a lot of pain and why his knee is not healing. Rustin sees the MD next week!

In other news...today I got to wander through the isles of this place...



Where I became the owner of a Chia Pet!


Today we also got a little update on babies Ayla and Zoey.

6 comments:

Kritta22 said...

They sell chia Pets at the DI?? Who knew?

Going to pray for those babies! Happy thoughts!

Cam and Chelle said...

So, was R drugged up again? That was a FUNNY clip! Hope things are going well for you guys! xoxo, Chelle

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

CHA CHA CHA CHIA!!!!!

Misty said...

MRI's are so loud! Especially when they are doing it on your head. I had two last year. NOT FUN!

I just bought one for Christmas. It is a Scooby Doo chia pet. My kids love Scooby Doo...that reminds me...we haven't used it yet!

Enjoy that Chia Pet. =)

Kellie said...

Holy moly! I had no idea he was in pain still. Talk about long suffering...I've got my fingers crossed that they will be able to have an answer for you two.
Good ol' Watt Ave DI! That place is hu-mun-gas!!!

Melanie Papworth said...

You crack me up with your DI strolls...
Thanks for wanting to come this morning. Classic, eh? They are delayed a whole day, and then their flight is an hour and a half early. Very classic. Sorry about the mixup. let's just say....many families weren't even there to meet their soldiers off the plane! These poor families who live in Fresno, Sac, etc, didn't have a prayer, with the short notice! LAME!!!!!! Anyway, thanks for being willing though!