6.22.2010

three months old



Mr. Blake is 3 months old today!



He likes:

looking at himself in the mirror

grabbing momma's shirt while he's eating - so snugly 

well...really grabbing any fabric - especially his pants

laughing & smiling

talking to the bears on his mobile

watching movies of himself on momma's phone


balloons

being swaddled

listening to music


chewing on his fingers

getting his picture taken...well, at least I like to think he does

talking and making silly noises


checking the mail with dad





4 comments:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

Happy 3 months Blakey Boy!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

Josh and Megan said...

YAY!!! HAPPY 3 MONTHS LITTLE BLAKE!!!! We love you and can't wait to meet you someday!

Cam and Chelle said...

Oh, he is so so cute! I love his bright eyes, I wanna kiss him! :)

Melanie Papworth said...

He still likes being swaddled?
Okay, that settles it. I am sitting here looking at the ONE girl swaddling-size blanket I have in girl, wishing I had made more, but wondering how long we'll really use them. I forgot how long they like to be swaddled. He is so stinkin cute!