6.23.2010

withdrawals

I never thought I'd be so dependent on an electronic device.

But gosh, I've been without my iphone for almost a week...and it's killing me!

I miss texting.
I miss receiving texts.
I miss taking pics & videos.
I miss checking my email & facebook a billion times a day.

Here's to hoping we are high enough on Best Buy's waiting list to get the new iphone tomorrow!


In remembrance of my old phone...here's a sampling of random pics...  =]


getting ready for bed.


my ride to work one day. (yes...totally white trash...)


first iphone pic. 


morning smiles.


working at a hospital while pregnant! 

wicked chops.


bedhead.


yum & yum.


scary stuffed bear at a thrift shop.


lunch break at work on a Sunday.


pumping at a gas station somewhere in Idaho. (taken with Rustin's phone!)


Yes, having these darn phones has allowed us to capture the little happenings of each day!! 
Needless to say, I'm having withdrawals without it! 


5 comments:

Jess and Matt said...

um, those pictures totally had me chuckling. They are so funny, so cute, and so awesome! Hope you get the iphone soon. I am sure I would fall in love with one if I had it. Good thing I don't really know what I'm missing...

Josh and Megan said...

That is SUCH A FUNNY post!!! I love it! You've made some cool memories with that little phone of yours! I'd be sad too! :(

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

Tthey have great meds for withdrawl symptoms...just thought I'd put that out there for ya! I LOVE YOU LEESE!!! YOU CRACK ME UP!!!!

Camey said...

How come you don't have it? Did you decide to get rid of it?

The Stephenson Family said...

LOL IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY!!