Oh my...that video made me so sad! He's so DISINTERESTED in anything and everything around him and only wants to go home. I'm so sorry that you are ONCE again in the hospital! Our prayers are with you dear!!
I was wondering if you accept guest posts? I have an event that I would like to tell you about, that incorporates dancing and how it relates to fitness and staying healthy. Primrose Schools is hosting a Dance Off competition (with proceeds going the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals) for families and I think it is something you and your readers would enjoy!
5 comments:
Oh my...that video made me so sad! He's so DISINTERESTED in anything and everything around him and only wants to go home. I'm so sorry that you are ONCE again in the hospital! Our prayers are with you dear!!
So NOT funny, yet it is at the same time....POOR BLAKE!! He's done and tired. :o(
You 2 are such good parents! Glad you're finally out of there.
Hello-
I was wondering if you accept guest posts? I have an event that I would like to tell you about, that incorporates dancing and how it relates to fitness and staying healthy. Primrose Schools is hosting a Dance Off competition (with proceeds going the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals) for families and I think it is something you and your readers would enjoy!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you,
Emily Patterson
epatterson@primroseschools.com
This breaks my heart. What a trooper! You guys are great parents! Love ya!
Anne
Connor was the way same after his surgery. So groogy and grumpy!
You are such great parents!
Post a Comment