2.23.2011

iphone photo Wednesday

2.16.11collage
2.16.11 Bedtime stories with dad. Blake LOVES to brush his three teeth.

IMG_1364
2.17.11 Taking a break from the sawhorse. 

IMG_7907
2.18.11 This is how I spend my lunch break at work. Awesome, eh?

IMG_7986IMG_7999
2.19.11 Olive Garden + McDonalds sundae = best birthday lunch ever.
Blake was eyeing my breadstick. 

2.20.11 Squeaky truck...Blake insists on pushing this truck around.
Can you see him in the mirror?!! eeee!!
(pink clip helps hold his Broviac line in place)

IMG_8060
IMG_8058
IMG_8057
IMG_8055
2.21.11 Crumb face, Blake wants an iphone (or ipad) for his birthday.

IMG_8097copy
2.22.11 Blake perched, watching the story time lady lead the songs.

IMG_8104IMG_8111
2.22.11 ER visit after Blake bonked his head at story time.

IMG_8119
2.22.11 Waiting for the CT scan results.


3 comments:

Kritta22 said...

I love the daddy and Blake pics!

Amanda said...

you have to pump in the bathroom?! ugh.

Josh and Megan said...

So, Mason and I kept watching the video of Blake pushing the truck and Mason won't stop giggling! It's pretty funny!