8.10.11 Factor & breakfast in the Walmart parking lot, Winnemucca, NV
8.10.11 Shopping for snacks for the rest of our trip to Idaho.

8.10.11 Visiting Ayla...Blake insisted on wearing Ayla's shoes.


8.11.11 Unlocked cupboards at Aunt Teresa's = joy for Blake
I think he managed to break their toaster a couple times!

8.12.11 Stephenson Family Reunion Pinewood Derby

8.13.11 Early morning Table Rock Hike, Boise, ID
Trina, Tamara, Teresa, Jeremey, Rustin


8.13.11 Jack 2yrs, Ty 21 months, and Blake 16 months




8.13.11 Climbing the slide.


8.14.11 Pitstop in Winnemucca

8.14.11 Winnemucca, NV


8.15.11 On a walk back home.

8.10.11 Visiting Ayla...Blake insisted on wearing Ayla's shoes.


8.11.11 Unlocked cupboards at Aunt Teresa's = joy for Blake
I think he managed to break their toaster a couple times!

8.12.11 Stephenson Family Reunion Pinewood Derby

8.13.11 Early morning Table Rock Hike, Boise, ID
Trina, Tamara, Teresa, Jeremey, Rustin


8.13.11 Jack 2yrs, Ty 21 months, and Blake 16 months




8.13.11 Climbing the slide.


8.14.11 Pitstop in Winnemucca

8.14.11 Winnemucca, NV


8.15.11 On a walk back home.


5 comments:
You guys take such great pictures! That hike picture background is awesome!
LOVE all the pics Leese!!! Love that lil' man of yours too (love his mommy and daddy too of course!) ;)
SO FUN!!! Looks like a fun trip!
I love little Blake's hairstyle on the yellow slide! What a cutie!!!
I'm lovin' him in his cousin's shoes!! hehehehe
Post a Comment