Today...while working, I had my weird stomach pain attack thing...ugh...so embarrassing!
This one was a lot worse than my previous stomach problems...so bad I ended up in the ER. After a liter of fluid, some IV meds, and rest I was feeling a ton better.
My sweet boss called Rustin to let him know I was okay, but in the ER. Which made me feel better because the last text I sent him from the bathroom was: "I'm dying! It's my stomach!"
Long story short...the cat scan of my abdomen didn't show anything and I was told to follow-up with my primary MD.



2 comments:
OH MAN! I remember those weird stomach attack things!! KILLER for you! Your first was at the NSYNC concert with Jessica right!?!? I'm sorry you had to deal with that again. I hope you're feeling back to normal again. MISS YOU!
We must be twins because I went into the ER for the same thing. Thought it might be my appendix or gal bladder!
Post a Comment