Here is my thrifting buddie today. He was so good & we had a blast spending the morning together while Rustin had some peace & quiet to catch up on his homework.
While we stood in line to buy this "air-pane" Blake showed off to the little boy in front of us by showing him how his plane has a "faaan."
(Everything that spins is a fan.)
It's always fun to see him around other kids.
Our next stop Blake got this silly dinosaur for $0.98.
He was so proud of it as he carried it out of the store.
I asked him to stand next to the wall so I could get a pic and he promptly posed with his new friend.
(Everything that spins is a fan.)
It's always fun to see him around other kids.
Our next stop Blake got this silly dinosaur for $0.98.
He was so proud of it as he carried it out of the store.
I asked him to stand next to the wall so I could get a pic and he promptly posed with his new friend.
The left pic he's showing off his loot to some people walking by...notice his jutted jaw! LOVE!
The pic on the right is his "taa-daaa!" pose.



No comments:
Post a Comment