My cute little buzz.
Today while thriting, I found an amazing poodle skirt for me (figured I should buy it, cause whenever you need one you can't ever find one!) At home I tried it on and Blake kept telling me I was a princess & I needed to dance. He dragged me into the front room so I'd have enough room to spin! Then he disappeared and came back with our pink tutu & insisted he wear it so he too could dance!
He cracks me up!
Anytime he sees someone with a skirt on, especially if it's flowy he calls them a princess!
Tonight for mutual the Young Women & leaders went the the high school powder puff football game!
Blake got to come along and was in heaven when the band arrived! The band director is in our
ward and at one point saw Blake drooling over all the instruments and invited Blake to play with the band.
He a little shy at first, but soon jumped right in!
Cutest little drummer I know!
Oh....! And check out the 18 new shirts I got today while thrifting!
I really like stripes!
I really like stripes!








2 comments:
you and your amazing thrifting capabilities girl!
HILARIOUS!!!!!!!
Post a Comment