While dad is at school on Saturdays...it's just Blake & I.
It seems these are the days I take a bazillion pics...as you can see below!
What can I say...this kid cracks me up & I just don't want to forget any of it.


Monster boots. Grandma E gave these to Blake last year...they're still a bit on the big side
but LOVES to clomp around in them. It's hilarious to watch him put them on himself!




"Horsey" (actually a moose) got to take a break from his permanent duties in the bathroom
as the step stool today. Blake was in heaven...it's like he's forgotten all the good time he & horsey
had back in the day!


"Careful! Fall down! Careful!" is what Blake tells me after he almost launches off the moose.
For bedtime, Blake usually insists Rocket is "on da back"(under his back) &
"two Queens under" his legs.
I don't see how this can possibly be comfortable...but it's what he likes. =]




More "horsey" & "jump up high!"




Nothing is safe.


Tonight we went to a baptism.
Blake had his "airpane" in tow while we waited for our ride.
He was also impressed with all the cars & trucks driving by.
This bike has been so fun to have! One of our best purchases! He could ride bikes all day!

"WHOA! A BIG TRUCK!!!!!!!"

love HIM!
btw: it took me FOREVER to figure out how to make this animated gif!
But super cute right?!!
It seems these are the days I take a bazillion pics...as you can see below!
What can I say...this kid cracks me up & I just don't want to forget any of it.


Monster boots. Grandma E gave these to Blake last year...they're still a bit on the big side
but LOVES to clomp around in them. It's hilarious to watch him put them on himself!




"Horsey" (actually a moose) got to take a break from his permanent duties in the bathroom
as the step stool today. Blake was in heaven...it's like he's forgotten all the good time he & horsey
had back in the day!


"Careful! Fall down! Careful!" is what Blake tells me after he almost launches off the moose.
For bedtime, Blake usually insists Rocket is "on da back"(under his back) &
"two Queens under" his legs.
I don't see how this can possibly be comfortable...but it's what he likes. =]




More "horsey" & "jump up high!"




Nothing is safe.


Tonight we went to a baptism.
Blake had his "airpane" in tow while we waited for our ride.
He was also impressed with all the cars & trucks driving by.
This bike has been so fun to have! One of our best purchases! He could ride bikes all day!

"WHOA! A BIG TRUCK!!!!!!!"

love HIM!
btw: it took me FOREVER to figure out how to make this animated gif!
But super cute right?!!
No comments:
Post a Comment