9.27.2012

Found here.

IMG_4124copy

This kid!

I just can't get enough of him. The things he says, the things he does, I just want to SQUEEZE him!


In the mornings when he comes in our bed, usually between 5:30 & 7am, he'll tell me to 
"Get up mommy! Eat cereal mommy! Get outta bed mommy!"
Then if Rustin gets up to feed him, he'll still whine & cry for me to come & eat with him. 


Blake's been introduced to Lucky Charms & now can't eat anything but those yummy "marsh-menows" for breakfast! Little stinker picks out the marshmallows, I try not to get mad, because that's all I want to eat too.


He says, "Dats soooo si-weeee!" (silly) all the time.


His sentences seem to be getting long & longer & more proper! 
Like, "Go for a walk whiff daddy. Daddy run!"


Each morning Blake goes through a list of possible activities he'd like to do...
"Pway with Cody? Pway with Kaden? Go to school? See Miss Alex (his teacher)? 
Go to church? Go to work mommy? Go to school daddy?"
Usually one of them comes to pass. 


I think I've mentioned this before, but it still amazes me. 
Blake can differentiate between the various vans our friends have.
If he sees a Honda Odyssey he points out it's, "Cody's car!"
If he sees a Toyota Sienna, "It's Mindy's car!"
And if he sees a Town & Country Chrysler, "It's Kaden's car!!"
WHAT??? I can barely tell them apart! And it doesn't even have to be the same color as theirs. 
He gets it right every time!


Says, "Hoe-wee moe-weee!" (holy moly) & "Hoe-wee cow!" instead of his favorite four letter 'sh' word now! YAY!


At the store the other day he was singing & talking my ear off, but as soon as a stranger tried to talk to him he says, "Momma, shy. I shy." 


He is totally obsessed with Ring-around-the-Rosie right now. Must've learned it at school. 


Says, "What's dat one?" as he's looking at books with you and wants you to tell him what he's pointing at. 


Or he'll wander through the house just calling your name because he wants to be near you! 
Love love love this!

Oh...and his sweet little, "Oh! Tank you mommy!" when you give some something. eeee!



This kiddo is just so happy all the time...bouncing or dancing around the house. 
I. love. it!!

1 comment:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

I love him!!!
"ZAMMER!!!"
"BEAR-DIT"

I love that blakey boy!!!