5.28.2008
Date Night @ BJ's
In April we had a date night with M & B, and K & A. We hit up the new BJ's in town. We had a blast with our bottomless freshly brewed root beer and dinner! Afterwards we played games at M and B's...check out the footage...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's sooo funny! Did anyone else lose a game? Who comes up with those rules!?!
hahahahahahahahahaha!
I couldn't stop laughing. That was hilarious!!!
Wanna come play games at my house!?!? My name is so long. I won't want to lose. :o)
ps
the food looked so yummy!
That cracks me up Lisa!!! You're hilarious!! Man, I wouldn't want to lose to that game. Looks like ya had fun!!
So funny!! I am glad you are for David Cook because no one else besides my mom is!
You're so good at Butt Writing! You must have had A LOT of practice! fun!
Post a Comment