Do you have a pool at your place? I agree...it is WAY too hot!!
I wish it was even half that up here!! Do you have a pool?! It's gorgeous!
I want to swim everyday!!!
I feel you on the heat! I don't know exactly how hot it is here, but while walking around Lalbagh yesterday I was outside a matter of minutes before I was dripping sweat (gross!) haha.
Looks like fun!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Do you have a pool at your place? I agree...it is WAY too hot!!
I wish it was even half that up here!! Do you have a pool?! It's gorgeous!
I want to swim everyday!!!
I feel you on the heat! I don't know exactly how hot it is here, but while walking around Lalbagh yesterday I was outside a matter of minutes before I was dripping sweat (gross!) haha.
Looks like fun!!
Post a Comment