5.12.2008

Sick of Being Sick

So I took a sick day today...this cold/sinus/cough/not sleeping stuff is killing me. My MD, who I worked with all weekend since he was the oncall doc, says today in his office..."You didn't seem this sick yesterday." I really think this is the sickest I've been in a REALLY long time. I can't taste, hear, smell, or lay down flat.

Therefore...I am going to try to get some scrapbooking done! I am having a creative surge...


Here's a few of my latest...







3 comments:

Cam and Chelle said...

Leese, love all your pages, wish I could scrap more like you, ahh, someday... can't wait to see the newest ones!

The Duckers said...

I'm so sorry you're so sick! I called in sick today. I stared feeling a little crappy. If you feel like talking and you get bored feel free to call me!
Have fun scrappin!

Camey said...

I really want to learn how to do that! I love how they turn out. Is it hard? I hope you feel better. I hate being sick!