oh my word you two look so young in that picture! Cute story!
I *LOVE* this story! It's so great that the 2 of you met! You are the perfect couple. AND...I think Rustin has got to be one of the nicest guys in the whole wide world!
Such a CUTE page Lisa you guys are adorable!!!! if you wanna check our blog out it iswww.mummstheword123.blogspot.comI hope all is well my friend!Heather M
Post a Comment
3 comments:
oh my word you two look so young in that picture! Cute story!
I *LOVE* this story!
It's so great that the 2 of you met! You are the perfect couple. AND...I think Rustin has got to be one of the nicest guys in the whole wide world!
Such a CUTE page Lisa you guys are adorable!!!!
if you wanna check our blog out it is
www.mummstheword123.blogspot.com
I hope all is well my friend!
Heather M
Post a Comment