10.01.2008

All you Cruisers

In February of this year Rustin and I went on our first cruise with some totally awesome friends!


Well, last night and the night before I've had dreams about going on another!

So...I've checked prices...a four day cruise out of LA to Mexico is $209 per person! BARGAIN!
I say we go...who's in?

Until the next cruise...here's some awesome memories from the last one!



5 comments:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

COUNT US IN!!!! We need a fun little vacation and that's totally cheap!!!!

The Duckers said...

THAT WOULD BE SO FUN! Count me in...a few years from now! ;o) Have fun missy.

Melanie Papworth said...

oh man....oh man....I don't think I could handle another one. There was SO MUCH DANCING!!!! I think we'll have to wait til Alan is back in the country first, and then wait a while before he feels like leaving American soil. :) And I will definitely have to be persuaded. Ugh...the dancing. It's pure torture. Maybe if there were a "no dancing allowed" cruise, I would consider...the food sure was amazing! And the sleep!!! No kids! Okay, I am starting to convince myself. And I think this is the longest comment ever in history. Bye!

Misty said...

We bought a cruise last year right before Thanksgiving for a January cruise and we paid $160 per person for a 4 day Mexican cruise. Weather was a bummer but it was worth it to just relax! I wish we could go but with Isabella in school it is just too hard now!

Unknown said...

can josh and i go???