10.26.2008

Camping!

Yes...in California you can still camp in October! Ugh...we've been having really warm weather so we decided to take advantage of it by going camping. We camped at a local state park with Mindy and Barrett. Ryan and Danicia joined us Saturday night for games.

It's so nice to have good friends here! 
Here's a little clip of us playing Mad Gab...holy cow...that is one silly game! If you've never played...run to your local Target and pick this up! Guaranteed good times.









8 comments:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

Camping was so much fun with you guys! Can't wait to see all the pics! So, seriously, how many times do I have to say "VERY NICE" in that video? LAME! I need to increase my vocabulary...LOL!!! Fun times!

Kritta22 said...

Oh my gosh!!! How fun!!
I love the girls face in the picture with the root beer! What was going on??
I love your boots!
I want to go camping with you guys!

Misty said...

I didn't even know that Mindy said "Very nice" a million times until I read her comment. LOL. She did say that a ton. Too funny how we watch something and realize that we do things like that. I think mine would have to be "Oh My..."

Anyways, it looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I'm so jealous. There is nothing better than playing board games. I saw sequence in one of the pictures. That would have to be my very favorite game right now!

Thanks for the cute video...I was dying laughing. =)

sheena said...

hi!! thanks so much for stopping by my blog!! you guys are too cute!

mad gab is the funniest game ever.... especially the later it gets!

Fuller Family said...

That looks like fun. We sure miss y'all, and look forward to seeing you again.

Matt said...

the madgab video is hilarious!!!! I want to play.

The Duckers said...

That looks like it was loads of fun!! I laughed a lot watching Mad Gab. Dorian is AMAZING at that game, and I've never been good what so ever, but I just learned that now I need to LISTEN to somebody read the clue! I got it over 1/2 the time that way!! :o)

Unknown said...

oh my gosh!!! that is such a FUNNY video! i love it!