Nursing school was HARD! I would NEVER want to do it again...but gosh it was a blast! Here's a little flashback to those days!





P.S. Did I mention...I worked 16 hours yesterday...after my regular shift they needed someone to be a "sitter" for a patient who was confused, trying to get out of bed, etc. Normally they have a CNA do it...but none of them were available to stay over...so I volunteered jokingly, and they let me stay. Talk about a long day!
Also, yesterday was my first day working with a pediatric patient! I was pretty nervous...but it went really well! I guess there's a first for everything, right?!
5 comments:
I completely look up to you! I don't know how you do it! I think I would be to emotional, especially after working such long shifts! YOU"RE AWESOME!
wow...how time has flown by. Gosh, I remember so well when you were going through all of that school and practice...now you're the top nurse at Doctor's! YOU GO GIRL!!!
Yes, 16 hours is a FREAKIN LOOOONG DAY!!!! I'm glad you survived!
wow...how time has flown by. Gosh, I remember so well when you were going through all of that school and practice...now you're the top nurse at Doctor's! YOU GO GIRL!!!
Yes, 16 hours is a FREAKIN LOOOONG DAY!!!! I'm glad you survived!
What type of nurse are you exactly? I can kind of wish I had done that. It is such good money and a good thing to do after having kids. I also love helping people. I just don't know if I could handle the throw-up and things that go along with it.
Totally cute. You HAVE come a long way, I am sure.
Congrats!
Post a Comment